ปิคอัพ Seymour Duncan® California 50’s™ Set
Rich, warm, and true to the vintage vibe that practically defines the sound of country, pop, rockabilly, and even classic rock, Seymour Duncan's SSL-1 California '50s set stay true to the tone of real '50s-era single-coil pickups.
The authentic period correct single coil pickup set that delivers all the chime and bell tone enjoyed by Stratocaster players in the 50s.
Seymour Duncan California '50s Complete Set of Stratocaster Pickups Features:
- These vintage-style single-coil pickups let you capture the classic sound of the '50s and '60s.
- Perfect pickups for playing country, pop, surf, rockabilly, blues, ska, and classic rock
- Made with authentic hand ground, sand cast, Alnico-5 magnets arranged in a vintage, right-handed, stagger pattern.
- Hand-fabricated and lacquered forbon bobbins plus heavy Formvar magnet wire provide vintage sweetness, sparkle, and shine
- Reverse wound, reverse polarity middle pickup provides hum-cancelation in positions 2 and 4
- Ideal for warmer toned ash, alder, or basswood body instruments
- Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards
Seymour Duncan's Vintage Staggered for Stratocaster pickups use hand ground alnico 5 rod magnets and heavy Formvar mag wire with a special wind pattern to produce that bright, glassy, bell tone with all of the bounce and sparkle youd expect from the best 50s Strat pickups. The treble attack is crisp and immediate, while the low end remains articulate and focused. Chords ring out with clear note to note separation. This three pickup set includes a standard wound neck pickup, an RWRP, reverse wind reverse polarity, middle pickup for clucky in-between tones, and a slightly overwound bridge pickup for easier pickup balance. Since 1978, Seymour Duncan has been building all of our vintage Fender style single coil pickups with the right color and thickness of Forbon flatwork, along with the period correct magnet stagger. Each pickup comes complete with waxed and tinned cloth pushback hook-up wires and traditional keyed bottom plate. We hand file the flatwork, assemble, and lacquer the bobbin just as it was done during Fenders Golden Age. Its potted in our wax formulation for squeal free performance.
- MAGNET:ALNICO 5
- CABLE:CLOTH PUSH-BACK
Capture the classic sound of a 1950s Strat with this complete set of Seymour Duncan California '50s vintage-style single-coil pickups.